Thursday, November 27, 2008

WOD Thursday November 27th

Hey Kids, it's Paul here filling in for Sarah on today's post.
I just wanted to let you all know that I tackled "to the end" last night and pumped it out in 18:55. Now before you start making fun of me for that time, let me remind you that I do my burpees with a full push-up and now I'm gonna be expecting that you guys start working on doing them that way as well.

Let's kick things up a notch heading into the Christmas Party Season. (And stay tuned here for eating ideas and how to avoid packing on un-wanted pounds)

Stay Strong
Paulv

WOD

"SNOWPLOW"




75 Second Stations (1 minute rests between rounds, not stations)

Mule Kick combo

Deadlift

Dips

Jump rope (everyone must attempt at least 3 dubs)


Hit 'em where it hurts!

No comments: