Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Margaret's Transformation Pic's & W.O.D. April 29, 2009

Ok, so I fooled the Bootcampers in Arnprior last night....they were ready for "Crazy not Lazy" and I shot "Painstorm" at them. What a great surprise!
Well, today there will be no secrets.

I promise.

But, before I get to the W.O.D. I wanted to post up a couple of pic's.
Below is our Renfrew Transformation Challenge Winner, Margaret Wilson.
Margaret made some signifcant losses, but also make some awesome strength gains as well. She is still working hard, so her results just keep on coming.


Margaret Before























Margaret After 8 weeks























Keep going strong Margaret!

Now for the W.O.D. .....


Warm up: Jump ropes x 1 min, Star Jumps x 1 min, Burpees x 1 min


"Katie"

10 Rounds for Time


10 Thrusters

10 Dead lift High Pulls

10 Dips

Look! The Flannel Pants are back!!!


No comments: