Friday, March 20, 2009

W.O.D. March 21st, 2009

Hey Campers!

Just checking in a little early. I am going to be away this weekend playing hockey, so I just wanted to let you in on what's going on with our classes on Saturday:

Renfrew: Class will be moved to 12:30pm.
Arnprior: Class will run as usual, but with a new instructor...So everyone must be on their best behaviour! I have some informants that will tell me everything...especially if someone wasn't working hard enough...and don't think I'm kidding!


This is the lady who is teaching the class on Saturday, and you obviously don't want to cross her!
(Sorry Karen, it was my idea this time:)

Warm up: 20 Stage Jumps + 20 Jumping jax x 3 rounds


W.O.D.

"Tabata Somethin' Else"

20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest

8 rounds of each exercise

Jump rope/Jumping Jax
Squats
Push ups
Sit ups
Burpees


Make sure to count your reps every round and try to keep the number consistant throughout all of the rounds.
Work hard everyone!
See ya on Monday.

You've probably already seen this one, but sometimes we need to be reminded...


No comments: