Monday, July 27, 2009

W.O.D. July 27th, 2009

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to make an annoucement concerning this Saturday's classes.
Paul & Kerri are both away, so I am running the show. This means that I can only run one bootcamp class on Saturday, which has given me a fantastic idea.......
Bootcamp games!
Arnprior vs. Renfrew...may the best team win!!!!
Bootcamp games will be taking place at our Arnprior location @ 9am.
Please register by Wednesday, July 29th, so I know how many from each location I will have.
Also, please note that I will only be taking the first 8 campers from each gym, so register ASAP!!!! What a way to finish a transformation challege! Which by the way, we will be taking measurements starting next Tuesday, as we are closed this upcoming Monday, August 3rd.

Warm up: Jumping Jax x 50 + Russian Twists x 30
.
.
"Angry Annie"
(courtesy of CF One World)
.
Complete 50/40/30/20/10 reps for time:
Squats (butt to the ball)
Pushups
Situps
Dubs/20 Burpees

No comments: